This is a receipt for a simple and nutritious salad that you can eat in the morning, in the evening or even as an easy dinner. If you are slimming, this kind of salad gives you the absolute control of the intake of nutrients and calories you need to be successful.
You use these ingredients for one portion that is made in a small bowl and eaten from the same bowl.
– 150-200 g crushed or sliced cooked tuna, or sliced cooked chicken.
– Finely sliced raw broccoli. Only use the outer thin branches with the flowers.
– Finely sliced raw tomato or paprika.
– Finely sliced raw onion.
– You take so much of these vegetables that the bowl is well filled.
– Some finely sliced garlic.
– 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
– A little vinegar if you like it.
– Some cayenne, ginger or other spices you like. Be aware that cayenne has a very strong taste.
– Some salt if the t